Access World Turkey is expanding its team and is searching for a Financial Accountant / Controller with over 3 years of experience in a similar role.
In this position you are responsible for an accurate and timely completion of the Financial Accounting activities and you will be working closely with an external accounting firm and auditors.
- Closing of books for Access World Turkey according to Local Statutory and IFRS GAAP and providing a monthly reporting pack to Group Consolidation with appropriate commentary.
- Execute the relevant steps for closing such as capitalization, accruals, provisions, taxes and other validation controls.
- Timely review of costs as well as results for monthly proxy.
- Prepare FS related information for the notes to Consolidation such as AR aging, capital expenditures, cash positions, leases, etc.
- Liaise with external accounting firm and manage process to bring accounting in house.
- Prepare the statutory financial statements according to the Turkish Accounting Standard Board (CNC).
- Liaise with the auditors and external accounting firm for IFRS-and statutory audits and the preparation of tax declaration.
Potential candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Solid transaction accounting knowledge.
- Preferably knowledge of MS Dynamics (but not a must).
- Fluent in English.
- Good communicator.
We are looking for candidates with:
- 3 years or more of post-qualification experience in Accounting.
- Education required: CPA or CA or any similar qualification.
- The ideal candidate is a good team player, flexible, eager to learn and able to work under pressure. Self-motivated with a proactive work attitude.
- Capable of developing efficiency and enrichments within the team.
If this position is of interest, please submit your complete application documentation to email@example.com or fill in our online form and upload your resume below.