Seeking for an exciting challenge where you can organise, manage and further develop the entire spectrum of HR? Access World Malaysia is looking for an experienced and self-driven professional Senior Manager, HR and Administration.
The potential candidate will develop, promote, facilitate and sustain an organisational culture that promotes the Access World values, behaviour and attitudes.
- Lead the Southeast Asia HR & Admin. and work closely with local HR & Admin. teams of entities across Southeast Asia, and oversee their daily operations.
- Take ownership and initiative to review, enhance, streamline and monitor HR workflows, internal controls and processes to improve efficiency of the region.
- Take a proactive role in managing HR functions including but not limited to on-boarding, employee relations, personnel policies, training programs, HR matters, company events and employee recognition schemes.
- Champion the culture of continuous improvement and bring out the best potential of our people.
- You will be involved in the management of payroll functions and ensure compliance with government regulations.
Duties will include:
- Manage the full spectrum of human resources and administration function across Southeast Asia region including but not limited to recruitment, selection, induction and orientation processes; performance management systems, compensation and benefits; training and development etc.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations.
- Continuously assess organisational, inter-organisational and intra-organisational linkages to and develop and facilitate change initiatives required to ensure harmony and operational efficiency.
- Facilitate the process of resolution of individual and team conflicts, develop and implement systems for neutral handling of grievances interventions to ensure organisational harmony.
- Develop, promote, facilitate and sustain an organisational culture and climate that promote Access World values, behaviour and attitudes within Access World employees.
- Lead, coach and guide the Southeast entities’ HR team, take responsibility for their engagement and development.
Potential candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Strong experience in Southeast Asia cultures and labour laws.
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional and lead by example to support SEA countries needs.
- Responsible, self-driven, independent and able to execute improvement.
- Hands-on, courage to propose solutions and ensure follow-through on the execution with the SEA countries.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
- Excellent team player, energetic, work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience in Human Resource planning, recruitment, design and implementation of progressive HR systems, procedures and practices of a multinational company
Short-listed aspirants will be contacted before the end of March 2021.