Work at Access World South America
- Closing of books for Access World (Peru) S.A.C. according to Local Statutory and IFRS GAAP and providing a monthly reporting pack to Group Consolidation with appropriate commentary.
- Execute the relevant steps for closing such as capitalization, accruals, provisions, taxes and other validation controls.
- Timely review of costs as well as results for monthly proxy.
- Prepare FS related information for the notes to Consolidation such as AR aging, capex, cash positions, leases, etc.
- Prepare the statutory financial statements according to the Peruvian Accounting Standard Board (CNC).
- Liaise with the auditors and external accounting firm for IFRS and statutory audits and the preparation of tax declaration.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Solid transaction accounting knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Preferably knowledge of MS Dynamics (but not a must)
- Good communicator
- 2 years of post-qualification experience in Accounting.
- Education required: CPA or CA or any similar qualification.
- The ideal candidate is a good team player, flexible, eager to learn, self-motivated with a proactive work attitude.
- Capable of developing efficiency and enrichments within the team.
Access World operates a global network of port and warehouse facilities, positioned in the strategic locations that the commodities we handle require. In Peru, we specialize in the movement of all typ...